<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random rants and occasional raves on life outside metropolitan Finland.

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

heat make me crazy


I'm referring to Ernie's post in June about the Berkeley heat wave. In an office without A/C, I'm chugging down water like a baby elephant, and more often than not my thought wanders off from actual work.

That's enough of a reason for me not to post anything sensible and coherent today, so I'll just show you a few pics from yesterday's divinely refreshing visit to the Hautaperä flood control reservoir, a few kilometers from downtown.

Mind the lack of thumbnails. I only picked the ones I thought were worth your viewing, anyway.


Also, not being able to work very efficiently hasn't bothered me too much, since I've been distracted by a Brazilian photoblog. Unaesthetically inclined straight men needn't apply.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com