<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Random rants and occasional raves on life outside metropolitan Finland.

Friday, July 25, 2003

Mood swings.



With a lot less going on at the office this week, I should be having plenty of time to blog away my heart's desire, but, alas, the lack of meaningful things to do has had me feeling less upbeat. I mean, what's life when I don't get to decipher phrases like "Now had removed the Diesel-engine from the Lombardini-engine." Or how about this: "We explained you in our E-mail that we sold one machine and direct after
putting tyhis machine in the field it was hot !!!!!!!!!." Wow! Our machines are sooo hot! Move over, Ferrari, our new silage feeder is the chick magnet du jour!

To add to my misery, today I've mostly been reading horrible, horrible, horrible crud on the web via Shame.org ("Hate tolerated is hate taught"), including the hilariously flawed statistics provided by the good people of the International Organization of Heterosexual Rights.

Just in time before I start my weekend, Blaine saves the day by informing me of an apparently divine new show on the telly, Queer Eye (for the Straight Guy). The concept is brilliant and simple enough - five gay men make over a straight lad - and the execution, I'm told, is worthy of the idea. The 'mos "act very much like superheroes"! How cool is that!

I know what I'm fishing from the nets this weekend!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com